Trust Litigation Attorneys In West Covina
If the inheritance that is rightfully yours has been put at risk during trust litigation, The Law Offices of Robert M. Ebiner will protect your rights. Probate and trust disputes are often highly charged, emotionally, and difficult to resolve through negotiation outside the courtroom. Relatives can become divided by differing perspectives and interests during the mourning period following a loved one's passing. Our skilled litigation attorneys place special focus on advancing your goals in situations that include:
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries — managers of a trust's assets versus recipients of the trust
- Proceedings in which the validity or existence of a trust is in dispute
- Disagreements over ownership of trust property
- Petitions for instructions relating to the operation of a trust
- Disputed trust accounting
- Suits involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty by a trustee, and removal of a trustee
- Recovery of trustee and attorney's fees in litigation
- Intentional interference with an expected inheritance
- Determination of a beneficiary's "standing"
Whether you are the successor trustee or the beneficiary of a trust, The Law Offices of Robert M. Ebiner can bring our efficiency, expertise and personal service to your side, starting today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|