Trust Litigation Attorneys In West Covina
If the inheritance that is rightfully yours has been put at risk, The Law Offices Of Robert M. Ebiner can protect your rights. Trust disputes are often highly charged, emotional, and difficult to resolve. Relatives can become divided by differing perspectives and interests following a loved one's passing. Our skilled litigation attorneys place special focus on advancing your goals in every situation:
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries
- Proceedings in which the validity or existence of a trust is in dispute
- Disagreements over ownership of trust property
- Petitions for instructions relating to the operation of a trust
- Disputed trust accountings
- Suits involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty by a trustee, and removal of a trustee
- Recovery of trustee and attorney's fees in litigation
- Intentional interference with an expected inheritance
- Determination of a beneficiary's "standing"
Whether you are the successor trustee or the beneficiary of a trust, The Law Offices Of Robert M. Ebiner can bring our efficiency, expertise and personal service to your side, starting today.
We've been winning cases a long time, since 1954.
The Ebiner Law Firm has served the Johnson family's needs and concerns since 1974. Recently we completed our family trust. Thank you Michael Ebiner for translating the legal processes and language into simply and clear terms, thus reducing our concerns and frustrations. Once begun, the process moved forward quickly. The finished document is beautiful. We now have peace-of-mind. Thank You Ebiners for 65 years of remarkable service to our community.
Worked with Michael Ebiner and his team for my mother’s estate. I highly recommend them.
Michael Ebiner was my lawyer who helped me probate my dad's estate. Very intelligible on this area of law and i greatly appreciate how quickly he was able to finish the case.
My mother had her Trust and Will done by Mr. Ebiner in the 1970s and I recently had my Estate plan done by him in 2017. AMAZING lawyer! There's a reason the company has been around for 65 years...very helpful and explains every detail of what needs to be done. I know very little about law, but Mr. Ebiner ensures that I know what's going on. Thank you so much for being of service to our family for the past few decades!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|